How many coffee cups you drink daily,,?

I drink 2 1/2 cups of coffee a day, but only in the morning ( very early)... 

I drink Swiss water decaf. .I used to drink 2 cups of regular coffee but cut back on the caffeine as I got older. 

I don't drink coffee anymore i drink cleansing tea once a day

I drink several times a day but I have to finish in the morning and in the afternoon.

None, have you ever looked at a coffee drinkers teeth?  They are all stained and a dark grey.  TERRIBLE.

I drink Red Tea Detox and I've drink 1 glass every morning..

http://tinyurl.com/y6sbxnsl

I drink 1 cup coffee a day.

I drink 1 cup coffee in the morning and 1 cup coffee in the evening.

• art

Zero - I am British, we prefer tea to coffee,

I drink 3-4 mugs of tea a day

• .

1 large one OF coffee usually.

.FYI, the site is for knowledge seeking questions, the answers to which may be beneficial to others. Chat questions (what is your fave ___, how many "X" do you eat/drink daily, and similar) are violations here (because the answers to them aren't useful to anyone, they're just general chit-chat). Your post should be in Entertainment>Polls & Surveys, where it would at least be more appropriate.

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

I do not drink cups at all but I do drink a cup OF coffee from time to time.