What is your opinion of today's Democrat party?

91 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

Absolutely corrupt and full of liars,

• ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

Yet YOU'RE the one bringing total nonsense to the table without any reasoning behind it. 

• 2 weeks ago

Politics is a religion, and people are radical and fanatical about their religious beliefs. If you think any political party is honest, straightforward, and sincere, then I have a burned piece of toast that has an exact image of the Virgin Mary on it for sale at my auction. So far, Republicans are outbidding Democrats for the magical image.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

This Democrat Party is not the party of FDR, Truman, and Kennedy.  Not even RFK or Teddy.  I hate how far left they have become: they call themselves progressives but that’s ridiculous.  JFK said “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what YOU can do for your country.”  Exactly the opposite of what people like Bernie and Warren are calling for with this Medicare for All among them.  To me, the party needs to be reformed.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They're not only as described below "corrupt and full of liars," since that would require some talent. They're INCOMPETENT.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Both parties are a big joke. Both corrupt and full of complete ****. At this point, it's just about choosing whichever one has the better policies in mind at the moment. 

Politicians are world class suck asses, liars, and more.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Dying a slow gurgling death.

• Leo2 weeks agoReport

Oh youre so full of sh!t. There are tons of gay conservatives. Transgenderism doesnt exist. There are as many republican women as there are democrat. 

• 2 weeks ago

a big ffucking joke--

• Frank
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

It is simple...the democruds are IMPLODING.

• ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 weeks agoReport

HA! conservativism is a dying breed. 

• 2 weeks ago

The national party is more progressive/left than a lot of states/state parties.  Although she's used politically in campaigns as the modern day Ted Kennedy of liberals, Speaker Pelosi is an astute political strategist who realizing the possible political benefit to Trump after going nowhere in the Senate, tried to keep House Dems away from Impeachment process as long as possible, and will hopefully be able to keep them from veering too far left over the next year.

Additionally, because of the unprecedented subjugation of the Republican Party by Trump, the Democrats are crucial to the country and need to respond accordingly with a moderate approach.         

• Candice2 weeks agoReport

Pilosi.. astute?  They must have changed the meaning of the word then.  She is a two bit harpie that got her job thro money.. and that's about it!

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

They are doing a great job getting bills passed through the House, unfortunately, none of them are being addressed in the Senate.

• Jim2 weeks agoReport

The house is holding up all the bills, not the senate.  Pelosi is mentally deranged and the rest of the democrats are lame ducks also. All they think about is impeaching Trump and can't find one reason to do it.

• 2 weeks ago

Naive, out of touch with everyone who is not a young,urban, liberal like themselves.  Moving too far left in response to the Republicans moving too far right.

• Anonymouse2 weeks agoReport

>repub party moving left
      I know what to say. I don’t know what to say.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.