Better Sitcom Shows: Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, or How I Met Your Mother?

Which show do you think is better and why?

2 1/2 Men was good, but I eventually stopped watching because w/Charlie, it was sex, sex, sex, all the time every single episode, 1 right after another, & sometimes multiple women in 1 episode; It got boring. Even when Charlie died, I never returned; I've always despised Ashton Kutcher ever since that stupid show "That '70s Show (It was not funny).

I saw bits & pieces of HIMYM. It, too, was boring & not funny.

TBBT is in my "all-time best" Top 50 - su-uper funny & quite enjoyable. I watched all 12 seasons.

• .

all of them stink

Two And A Half Men during the first eight seasons with Charlie was better than TBBT and HIMYM in my opinion. TBBT I think is better than HIMYM.

How I Met Your Mother. Although the ending really was terrible, but overall still a good show.

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met You Mother by leagues.

Even though I hate the ending. Don't watch the ending. The rest is good.

Big Bang Theory

I would of said HIMYM but the ending ruined a good show