JetDoc
JetDoc asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why would you vote for Mayor Buttsex for President?

Certainly. His sexual preference means nothing in reference to his political role. Best is his poise and tact demonstrated in dealing with homophobia, and his experience in office as Mayor.

When you have high enough standards to not vote for Klobuchar, want a Left leaning Republican Candidate who will do next to nothing in office, but accidentally registered as a Democrat.

Or you don't know any of his actual policies and are just voting for the way he talks, smiles, or some other bs.

I sure would. He would do a good job.

he is a graduate of Harvard, a Rhodes Scholar and his answers to our pressing problems makes sense.

Nope, it's Trump all the way.

• Zirp

because he is better than the competition

but questions about the answerer are not allowed

Tell us again how cons don't hate the gay community.

When he can't even manage South Bend , I sure don't want him in charge of the state let alone the nation .

While not my first choice, I'd vote for him over Trump.

No.  He wants to make it the Rainbow House with gerbils running around everywhere