Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

How to stop being bullied?

It doesn't matter where I go I am ways bullied. School, work...in my group of friends. How do I make it stop?

The best thing to do is tell an adult you trust or ignore them.  

• mww3 weeks agoReport

Well...I am an adult...so...

• SW-6

Ignore the ignorant.  You and I are the same person.  When I was in HS for no good reason I was bullied ALL THE TIME.  This is what I found with it.  The bullies pick on you for one of these reasons  1  They are jealous of something you have that they want. To cover up the fact that they are actually jealous of you and not to let their friends see it, they put you down.  2.  They want to be you - and pick on you to convince themselves that you aren't that much better than them, even though you are.  3.  They want to date you - they want you bad and in an effort to cover up to their followers the fact that their wonderfulness doesn't want a little dweeb like you, they pick on you  5.  They are so miserable in their own little world they target someone to make feel worse than they already do in an effort to convince themselves that their miserable life isnt as bad as someone elses.  6.  They want to prove to their followers that they can get someone to jump when they say frog and are looking for a reaction from someone, so they bully to get the reaction.  Look at it this way - what reason would you have to pick on someone you dont know?  I will bet it is one of the 6 I listed.  IF it wasn't you wouldn't pick on anyone.  It is maddening and frustrating, but you can't pay attention to these S-holes.  Just keep on keeping on, feel sorry for them, and don't waste a minute of your life on this garbage.  Walk away.  Good luck to you.:)

Source(s): Now if they put their hands on you, it is time for the BEAT DOWN! :)

Is to always confront ur bully with strong and powerful words. Then he or she will leave u alone. Trust me. Its better than getting suspended for adding bad violence in the mix.

2 ways.  You either #1 play their game and bully them back for fun.

Or you just #2 ignore it and TRULY let it slide.  Don't let it affect you, which is VERY hard but doable.  If you're able to channel that aggression into something else it is power UNKNOWN to most people.  But the truth is most people just misdirect the energy doing number 1.  You can play games all day long, but if that isn't your REAL personality it will really weigh on you.  So I'd suggest #2 though know some days you will feel really bad

the Gym. Buff up. Get those veins popping out. Ez.

it won't stop its not your fault its theirs

I am sorry to hear that.  Why do they do that?  Bullies were brought up wrong.  Hideous parents.

You can’t change or control it, but you can accept it as part of adolescence and ignore it. Bullies seek attention and reaction and move on when they can’t fulfill that need.

Think about yourself. everything will be okay

• tony

Keep walking and don't turn around no matter what they say.The bully wants you to react. Their goal is to take away your power, make you sad and scared. And if you show them you are not sad and scared, they will often lose interest and they cannot take away your power.

Remember they want to upset you constantly so you get angry. If you don’t get angry, the bully will lose their own power.

Remember that bullies are human - they eat, sleep and live just like you do. The only difference is that you are NOT a bully! Bullies act the way they do because they lack the attention or parental love and nurturing that you have. They are insecure and bully only to feel powerful.

Bullies look for a reaction from you and often lose interest if they aren't given the satisfaction of getting one.