Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 weeks ago

What is the best banking option for Muslims in London/UK?

Every bank and account consumes Interest these days so I'm struggling to find halal alternatives.

There are two Muslim banks gatehousbank and Al rayan banks but the reviews are really bad for both... So I don't know what else to do

Favorite Answer

AlRayan is the biggest so I would go with them, but check out these other ones as well 

https://thebanks.eu/articles/Islamic-banks-in-the-...

Maybe you have chosen the wrong country to live in? Why do you choose to live in England, which is a secular country?

just go to the local pub for your pint

of bitter and the locals will tell you

There are more than 20 banks in the UK offer Islamic services, and five of these banks are fully Sharia-compliant, including Al Rayan Bank. You can't be looking in the right places.

Why do you need a bank just for muslims. Honestly never heard such rif raf in my whole life. Get a normal bank like everyone else. I recommend Nationwide.

• ♥️🦌3 weeks agoReport

Muslims aren't allowed to pay or charge interest, because the use of interest is bad for the economy as a whole. Stop looking at everything in a "them vs us" rhetoric. It is dim.