Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

What would happen if you got drunk and had sex with your mother in law?

Depends on if you live near her or it was a chance thing on a visit from afar.  Living close by may tend to make things a bit sticky especially if she presses for more attention from you.

• Layne

This is a weird question but here is my take.   Never be drunk around her again, while alone.  Do not get emotionally involved.  Hope there will be no baby.

• Edna

She might get pregnant and give birth to your own brother- or sister-in-law. 

• Edna

What is "strange" is getting drunk and having sex with your mother-in-law. What do you think going to happen when his wife finds out that her husband and her own mother had sex together?

• shroud

well if you were good I would think she would be nicer to you

telling your wife would be a bad idea

She'd probably regret it as she identifies as straight...but my MIL is kind of hot TBH.

That's not ever gonna happen, but IF it did I would keep my mouth shut and never do it again.

not married so I don't have a mother in law, so nothing would happen.

That's disgusting your inbred moron

That's what would happen. What do you mean what would happen? You mean what would happen AFTERWORDS?? How the flying f*** would I know?

• Edna

He can expect his wife to throw him out of the house and hit him with divorce papers, because he slept with her mother. He had better hope that his MIL's husband doesn't own a shotgun, because the husband is likely to be knocking on his door.

I don’t find her attractive but she’s actually younger than me. I married a blonde trophy wife so she’d probably get very jealous