Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

What would happen if you got drunk and had sex with your mother in law?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Depends on if you live near her or it was a chance thing on a visit from afar.  Living close by may tend to make things a bit sticky especially if she presses for more attention from you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Layne
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

This is a weird question but here is my take.   Never be drunk around her again, while alone.  Do not get emotionally involved.  Hope there will be no baby.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

She might get pregnant and give birth to your own brother- or sister-in-law. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

What is "strange" is getting drunk and having sex with your mother-in-law. What do you think going to happen when his wife finds out that her husband and her own mother had sex together?

• shroud
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

well if you were good I would think she would be nicer to you

telling your wife would be a bad idea

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

She'd probably regret it as she identifies as straight...but my MIL is kind of hot TBH.

• 8 months ago

That's not ever gonna happen, but IF it did I would keep my mouth shut and never do it again.

• 8 months ago

not married so I don't have a mother in law, so nothing would happen.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's disgusting your inbred moron

• 8 months ago

That's what would happen. What do you mean what would happen? You mean what would happen AFTERWORDS?? How the flying f*** would I know?

• Edna
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

He can expect his wife to throw him out of the house and hit him with divorce papers, because he slept with her mother. He had better hope that his MIL's husband doesn't own a shotgun, because the husband is likely to be knocking on his door.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I don’t find her attractive but she’s actually younger than me. I married a blonde trophy wife so she’d probably get very jealous 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.