Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

why do so many people still not question the truth about Christianity (Especially in "the South")?

that Christianity has been a 2000 year old Scheme to basically retard and enslave uneducated peasants and also has been a bully tactic for 2000 years? (less intelligent vs. the more intelligent people in any society)

Update:

just like in Communism in Eastern Europe. it was the peasants vs. the upper and middle class intelligentsia, etc

Update 2:

look at the period of Charlemagne or you could take "The Thirty Years War" period for another example. mass slaughter by idiotic "Christians" , killing the more intelligent people.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

False hopes are easy to peddle to people in poverty, especially if they're not well educated.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Gosh. If only those poor saps were as smart as Buddy. 

• 3 weeks ago

I agree, but you would be surprised at the educated people with Master's degrees and up that I know that believe in that nonse

• In which newspaper did you read that in Europe farmers were against communism or fascism?

Surely the journalist is a clown like you, who accuses the real Christians of massacre?

Those were your fascist brothers, who made the massacre, in the war, not the Christians,Goat!

• Misty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Indoctrination, fear and ignorance.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Where is "the South" that you refer to? I'm in South Wales. If you check your history you might spot that "the upper and middle class intelligentsia" were often the victims of brutal mass purges under communism in Eastern Europe, not to mention China, Cambodia etc.

• 3 weeks ago

You're confusing Christianity with 'organized religion'.

• So, so many people on here condemning themselves through their ignorance of the Bible.

• 3 weeks ago

Because it makes them less mean and judgemental.

• 3 weeks ago

It's TRUTH, frees from just overwhelming lies everywhere. 

And people wonder about politics.

I can only rarely be bullied, and not with Jesus. 

Jesus SAVED me, not man's doctrines.

The truth is, it's the truth.

But many groups add to scripture.

You've not seen the failure of the world yet?

Debt, elites controlling what you think.

Toxins, added everywhere. 

You trust the world,  the elites?

I'll trust God.

It's been a victorious journey.

You seem jaded.

Well, I wouldn't go near the south, either, generally. 

Lot of false doctrine. 

I think there are both stupid and smart people everywhere. 

Maybe more of the South won't reason?

• 3 weeks ago

U HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. IGNORANT IS WHAT U ARE.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"the South" has the stupidest peasants in the world

just like in Communism in Eastern Europe. it was the peasants vs. the upper and middle class intelligentsia, etc

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.