Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Will god forgive me for being mad and cussing at him?

If you dont believe in god **** off because this is for people that do believe. I cussed out god tonight calling him an asshole and that hes full of **** for good reason.I have so many problems that prevent me from living a simple happy life I wont go into to but I obviously have some sort of mental illness. To break it down i never feel happy and i feel like new problems arise everyday and get worse. i feel like god is literally trying to make me kill myself I think he hates me and wants me to die so I told him to go **** himself. Its hard after a while to feel like he is trying to change my life in the better way. I am a little tipsy but I am ever bit in the right to feel this way. It is just one thing after another for several years im ******* sick of it.

God always forgives ; but you will never forgive yourself until you decide to obey all of Jesus' sayings .

Yes, if you stop doing it.

Every good father lets his children learn how to ride a bicycle. In spite of the risk of bumps, bruised, and broken bones.

If there is anything you did that God would not forgive nor want you then you won't be here. 

• Jake

A person can know true peace and meaning in life and can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting daily and with care the angelic psalter of the Virgin Mary.

Gotta point finger away, right.  To me?  If you could?  Get therapy?  Like a sounding board.  Or find a group online, hear each other.

You believe but then things go rotten and you go nuts.

Understandable.   You don't know what to do.

As I go to pray for you?  I CAN'T.   The confusion hits me like a ton of bricks.

I'd write out ONE thing, no blaming.

Try to see where you could've done differently? 

Not easy, how you're feeling.

I WORK at my bad stuff and I'm happy with the results. 

Most of us have been there. ... But look... we're still around.

CUSS AND SWEAR IF U WANT TO BUT DO NOT BLAME YHVH GOD FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. REPENT AND MOVE FORWARD, WE ALL HAVE SOME MENTAL ILLNESS.

• reme_1

Maybe there is no god and you are headed blindly down a wrong path.

• Doug

All sins are forgiven by believing in Jesus Christ alone for eternal life (Acts 10:43).

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0