Should I leave my job after 2 months?

So I got a job at a drink place in September, so I been there about 2 months. I don't hate the job, but I think it's too much for me to handle. The job is complicated as in there is a lot of toppings and many different drinks. I have been doing better over the 2 months, but I improve very slowly and feel stagnated. I messed up the other day and my supervisor said something like if you don't improve, we will have to let you go. He didn't really say that, but something similar. It just feels like I'm not really going anywhere by staying here. I do have another side job that can get me through financially until I find another job. As far as my future go, I'm in college and this job has nothing to do with my major, it's just a part time job to earn some extra money. So I'm planning to give notice very soon as I'm pretty sure I want to leave. I just like some advice before I make a decision. Any advice would be appreciated.

• You don't like the job, you're not improving as your boss thought you would. If you think the job isn't for you then quit. You've only been there 2 months, that's not enough experience to move up or 'go any where' with the job. You need at least a few years experience at a job, for your employer to consider you for any type of promotion. You should give some notice, or you may regret the way you decide to quit.

Become a freeloader. Where you can get money by doing nothing

Probably easier to just do a better job and keep the job. Or at least get another job before quitting. (And still offer a notice)

Sounds like you have made up your mind. Go with your gut.