How to deal with school stress on top of PMS?

Ok, my period doesn't start until next week, but I'm still suffering the symptoms of it. I noticed it went on full swing today in my classes. My 3rd block class I was in a very agitated mood. My 4th block class I cried twice. School has overhelmed me beyond my limits. I have been staying up late doing my homework and get roughly 7 or 6 hours of sleep. I end up getting tired at the end of the day and take a nap. Then the entire process starts all over again. I really want to miss a day of school because I believe my anxiety is acting up. I heard it's best for people who suffer mentally with their work. So, is there a better way to do this? I can't even relax. Any suggestions?

*Overwhelmed

No, missing school will exacerbate the problem, not help it.  Talk with your parents, school counselor, school nurse, teacher or some other trusted adult about this.  They will help you.

• audrey

That's what weekends are for. That's two days off. Use them to "re-group".