How many miracles did St Patrick perform in the name of the Lord?

• The stories are mostly myths or metaphors for other ...things...Snakes have never been in Ireland historically - the island was already separated from the mainland tectonically before the last glacierization during the Ice Age."Driving the snakes" out of Ireland is a sly way of metaphorically admitting that the incoming Christian religion murdered the followers of the native Druidic/pagan religions.

Matt 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

• Den B7

One ......................