Audi v. Mercedes?

I am stuck between a 2020 E53 AMG Coupe & a 2019 RS5 Sportsback.

I need some feedback! Both are so amazing & any pros & cons would help me, please feel free to list anything & everything!

Which sports car would you buy?

Both are pretty bad, and I don't mean that as "badass", I mean really bad. Maintaining and repairing them both would be a nightmare, and cost a fortune. For that reason AMG's lose half their value within 2 years, vs. 3 years for a regular Mercedes. You're better off buying a 2 year old AMG. But the same can be said about the Audi. German cars in general aren't very reliable, and an Audi is just a high-end VW. And high-end German cars are the worst. Don't fall for the "German cars the ultimate <something>" BS, that's just marketing.

Lol.  Dream on.  Amazon dude just delivered the starter for your 98 Neon.  Time to go to work.

First, you need to  know any car with a rear seat is not a "sports car". That title is reserved for Corvettes, Vipers, Porsches and so forth. 

If you can afford the initial cost, the insurance, and the maintenance costs, more power to you. For me, it's a Toyota, and I could buy European cars if I wanted one.

• Ron

Over priced over engineered crap, both of them

Why would you choose an E53 coupe? Those things are ugly. A C63S sedan is a much better car. I have had an Audi A8 and a C63. I would choose a Mercedes any day over Audi. 

Not to mention, for the kind of money you have to drop on an outfitted E53, you could buy a 2 year old C63 with little miles and outfit it with a full weistec build. Even still, without any upgrades, the C63S has more power and is a much better driving car.

• Trump 2020

I like your name there, Hog Warsh.......

I would not buy either but would suggest you go to us news & world report website and compare them both side by side and also test drive both.