Jess asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 9 months ago

How can I remove Walmart ads from my computer??

• 1 week ago

To stop Walmart pop up ads on Windows, first of all, uninstall all the suspicious programs that could be related to advertisers and if you are using Windows 10, then right-click in the lower-left corner of the screen, a Quick Access Menu will show up, from there select control panel and uninstall a Program.

Probably, your computer was infected by malware or adware. I would recommend you to install free antivirus software. It could be Kaspersky, AVG, Avast. Scan your PC and see if antivirus software will find something. I could guarantee for 90% that it will help.

• Dave

Depends on where the ads are. You failed to give any actual info that could assist us in pointing into a real fix.

Use an ad blocker with your browser.

• Fuhr

Please remove yourself from this website.

• .

Are you asking about your email or online browsing?  Mark them as spam or click on unsubscribe.  And download a free add-blocker for your browser.

First by removing yourself from the gene pool of course!