Best dairy substitute for coffee?

ive tried almond milk, cashew milk, and oatmilk. is there any others?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Thorn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

my advice it to just forget it.

I used to like cream in my coffee but then became allergic to dairy. It didn't take long, at all, to get used to coffee black.  I suggest Colombian. It's smooth

• Thorn
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I never heard that, and can't imagine why it would. Adding a little cream doesn't remove any of the coffee

• 2 weeks ago

I suppose you mean a good non-dairy creamer for coffee. I've tried many, all tasty, no complaints. I, too, am lactose intolerant and I love cream with my coffee. Hazelnut and Irish Creme are two extra flavors that add 'yum' to the cuppa. The sweeteners you have to watch out for. Stevia seems the safest. Enjoy.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Rice milk, Soy milk, ?

• 2 weeks ago

i suggest you coconut milk is perfect.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Coke. Lots of it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

In my opinion, there isn't a milk substitute around that actually makes a milky coffee that tastes the same as with real milk. Better to just get used to long black or espresso.

• 3 weeks ago

I like the soy based creamer from Trader Joe’s. I get the unsweetened version.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

i prefer hemp milk in coffee when all options are available. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You might try coconut milk.  The texture is less watery than many nut milks and it doesn't curdle.  There's also a product called Nutpods that's a nondairy creamer for coffee.  I have a co-worker who loves it.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Best is up to individual preference.

Soy milk isn't on your list and neither is coconut milk.

There's also powdered and liquid non-dairy creamers like Coffee Mate.   It comes in original flavor and other flavors like hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, etc. 

• Mountian Dew   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.