What are popular tv shows you never got into?

Star Wars for me, also Pokémon. Just don’t get the hype.

• Friends

Everybody Loves Raymond

Roseanne

CSI

Blue Bloods

Friends. 

Even the lesbian kiss episode couldn't save it. 

Ally McBeal.

Desperate Housewives.

Lesbians are my favorite thing in the world. One of the few things that make life worth living. If two girls kissing can't make me a repeat viewer, then I know that the show stinks.

Anything that's not a cartoon, like gay of thrones, or stranger things

"Cheers, Friends, Melrose place, Game of thrones, Sex & the city, Mash 30 Rock, ER, 6 Feet under" - to name a few. 

90210. Urgh,  I watched the whole of season one and hated it, tried season 2 just couldn't continue, it was worse. All that fuss over that TV show and it turned out to be nothing.

Anything superhero related since Superman II (with Christopher Reeves), and Anime totally into everything else nerdy it seems. 

• Bee V2

Orange is the new black, rick n morty

Star Wars, Game Of Thrones

• Pete

American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, or any of those shows where people either sing or dance and then get judged by celebrities.

• Jay

Basically everything, popular media is for unoriginal stupid brainwashed people