How cani get a police report filed by a police office?

how can I get a accienetdent reported completed by a 

5 Answers

  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    You can get a copy at the department that took the report. They may charge you a fee, though. Or, if your car is insured, your insurance agent will have a copy too. Getting it from your insurance agent would be free. 

  • Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

    Go into a police station and tell them you'd like to file a report?

  • 3 weeks ago

    You should contact the office of the police department that took the report. They ll be able to mail you a copy or you can go in and get a copy. Sometimes they can email a copy to you, depending on their system setup.

    There may be a small fee, but it s usually negligible (like the cost of the paper and the stamp, for example).

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    In MY State you go to Police HEADQUARTERS (not a Police Station), fill out a request to obtain an "Accienetdent" report and pay a fee.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Go to the police station and ask for one 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.