I need a WIFI extender to operate at 50 mtrs, can you make any recommendation (house to a shed, no obstacles inbetween)?

obstacles DO NOT MATTER.  My WiFi would extend across the road so a person parked on the other side of the road could access my WiFi if I did not secure it with a password denying others from using my Internet connection. I easily went across the road and into the cul-de-sac behind me. so that is crossing another yard back and front and through house and into the middle of the cul-de-sac.   It does not see obstacles except maybe lead walls to keep out the Green Kryptonite or X ray vision of Superman.  This is the only way those with lap tops can get access to the internet...an unsecured WiFi connection somewhere like a Cafe that offers it.

See what the range of the WiFi on your modem. Use Google and type in your brand and model number to get the specs.  Then measure your distance from modem to shed.   You may have to move modem(or shed) or there may be a WiFi booster that will extend the range at a shop like RADIOSHACK was.

it is called a 50 meter ethernet cable

Bury a 50 mtr fibre op.

You need a wireless bridge.  Something similar to this https://www.amazon.com/EnGenius-directional-long-r...

No worry brother no worry by happy

Linksys makes such gizmo, look up their products.

• P

It depends on what you are using as your primary router.  My Netgear Nighthawk AC3200 has no problem covering 50 meters and connecting with any extender at that distance.    If you are using a cheap primary router an extender isn't going to solve your problems.   There needs to be a decent enough signal in the first place for an extender to work correctly.  If your phone can't connect to your wifi in your shed then you won't be able to use an extender with your current setup. 

• Satan

My recommendation is to actually use a cable for that length.

Would be cheaper and more efficient than trying to do it via Wifi

• David

Most WiFi extenders would work, but bear in mind because they are non-duplex they will reduce the speed by 50%. 

As the other answerer says power line networking is a better option.

If you have power at the shed, a powerline connection would be your second best option - after running a dedicated cable.