Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

Im a middle aged woman nearing 50, when at a shopping mall I recently heard 2 young guys rating women as they walked past,I was a 1/10,rude?

Would you be upset.?

I know im pale and average, like many are

But were they unkind??

Update:

I’ve also been laughed at by teen giris and young women

Im average build, dress average.

Im not a monster

Update 2:

Why so cruel?

Update 3:

They also mAde a racist comment to an asian woman 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Pictures can say a lot. Care to post one so we can come up with a better opinion? 

Source(s): but don't do that.
  • 3 weeks ago

Why do you make a habit of posting about what other people say or think about you? Pay no attention, get on with your life.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

As if "young guys" are known for their decorum. Of course that was rude. It would have been rude even if you earned a perfect 10. But it's not like you can singlehandedly convince all the male youth not to talk like they're in a locker room. That just sort of goes along with being a guy that age.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i would just ignore them, you dont want to get them going

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, it's well known that trolls are very sensitive to comments about their appearance.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Is that all you have in your life is to worry what kids say? Pathetic.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

that was very rude.  You should have kicked them in their testicles.

Source(s): Hillary Clinton
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They are worthless juveniles deserving of discipline.  As the adult in the situation, you should have issued each of them a series of stinging slaps on their peepees to teach them a lesson.

• Has occurred centuries over.  Ignore them.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Rude jackazzes will always exist. Let it roll of your back as they will get old alone and you will find love that lasts since you have the quality of kindness...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.