Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

What religion are you in?

• ?
    1 year ago

I am not in any religion, as I am an agnostic atheist

1 year ago

Islam is my religion 

Source(s): I wanted to read the Quran to see how a terrorist mind works, but I couldn’t find anything negative that wasn’t pulled out of context. I ended up converting, I found the empty void in my life & as cliche as that sounds. I have never in my life felt any better about myself and overall life. The sense of calmness and level of unbothered~ ness you get from being Muslim is unreal. It’s no wonder the media hates on Islam. If everyone converted, lots of places would be out of buisness
  • 1 year ago

I don't have a religion. I just believe in loving all people and doing our best to lead good lives

• 1 year ago

Time travel/string theory religiosity. but really more on the fence and skeptical.

1 year ago

I don't have a religion, I"m mostly atheist.

1 year ago

Satanism       

1 year ago

I don’t have a religion.

• ?
    1 year ago

Christian............

• ?
    1 year ago

I'm a Christian🌺

1 year ago

well I believe in Christ  buyt I also believe God doesn't need cash so anyone who collects cash in his name is a FN greedy sum b*tch who chased God away then wonder why their prayers do not get answered they wind up their false idols  they adorn themselves in perfume, jewelry, and each and every sunday morning they have a fashion show then strongarm the congregation with threats of hell if they don't pay up...extorsion in the name of God guys  like joel olsteen collecting millions in revenue for his personal salary the Vatican is a profit based co-operation are you actually believing GOD would pay tribute to these criminals no im not associated with those type of christians I do drink Christian crank (coffee) that's all I share in common with them