Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are so many northern liberals moving to southern states?

• Ivan
    Favorite Answer

Because it's cheaper, less taxes in general, less property taxes, cheaper rent, cheaper cost of living, and sometimes even more pay.

Lastly, no state taxes in a lot of states.

The sad thing is that they vote liberal Democrat to create taxes, and increase taxes all over again.

Many are rich pretending to be poor, homosexual, or just the SJW kind.

They are angry at how conservative things are and start trying to ban things, change society, and vote for freebees and more diversity.

A lot of them are moving there to get away from the liberal programs they voted for. The problem is that they keep voting the same way in the new state.

we want to take over

• Tom V

The only mass exodus I am aware of is from Illinois. But it isn't liberals who seem to be leaving. I have met several people here in Florida who are from Illinois. They are all conservative, and left because of perceived corruption in the government and high taxes.

Because it's too cold in the north.

idk, to get a tan?

Funny. My wife and I were just commenting how many more Americans we have met who decided to move northward (out of your country) in the last few years.

I question that statement, and doubt it's true. Especially in the absence of any facts to support it.

• Ivan

Says the clueless idiot who never left the same town, or moved out of his parent's house.

The land there will be cheap after Trump is voted out. The conservatives will drink themselves to a permanent stupor.

You've never heard of snowbirds...?