Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are so many northern liberals moving to southern states?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it's cheaper, less taxes in general, less property taxes, cheaper rent, cheaper cost of living, and sometimes even more pay.

Lastly, no state taxes in a lot of states.

The sad thing is that they vote liberal Democrat to create taxes, and increase taxes all over again.

Many are rich pretending to be poor, homosexual, or just the SJW kind.

They are angry at how conservative things are and start trying to ban things, change society, and vote for freebees and more diversity.

• 4 weeks ago

A lot of them are moving there to get away from the liberal programs they voted for. The problem is that they keep voting the same way in the new state.

• 4 weeks ago

we want to take over

• Tom V
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

The only mass exodus I am aware of is from Illinois. But it isn't liberals who seem to be leaving. I have met several people here in Florida who are from Illinois. They are all conservative, and left because of perceived corruption in the government and high taxes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because it's too cold in the north.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

idk, to get a tan?

• 4 weeks ago

Funny. My wife and I were just commenting how many more Americans we have met who decided to move northward (out of your country) in the last few years.

• 4 weeks ago

I question that statement, and doubt it's true. Especially in the absence of any facts to support it.

• Ivan
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Says the clueless idiot who never left the same town, or moved out of his parent's house.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The land there will be cheap after Trump is voted out. The conservatives will drink themselves to a permanent stupor.

• 4 weeks ago

You've never heard of snowbirds...?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.