Personal feelings aside, logically speaking who do you think will be elected president in 2020?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I am pretty logical, but that does not help me answer your question. I just don’t know. It might be somebody totally out of the box. Trump might not even be on the ballot.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump. What republicans have going is they're going to vote cohesively. Democrats might not. You'll likely have the votes split between Bernie, Warren, and Biden. Electors aren't federally prohibited from voting against their constituents though. That's partly why Cali is the way it is.

• 3 weeks ago

If that worm Hillary does throw her hat into the ring, then I imagine people will be more than stupid enough to support her.  And we'll wind up with Trump vs. worm Hillary pt 2.  In which case, I'll vote for Trump just as an FU to my own goddamn party.

Otherwise, it will be Biden v. Trump.  Logically, the winner of that should be Biden based on all existing polling, but logic does not apply with stuff that Trump's involved in.  To add to that, we're still a year away, and a lot can change.

• Kid Mohawk
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

I agree.  If a poller called me, I'd hang up immediately.  I imagine most people would.  So right off the bat, a poll is mostly determined by the sorts of people who would be willing to speak to a stranger about politics on the phone.

• 3 weeks ago

It's too early to say, but I think the Democrats will pick a moderate. Buttigieg, maybe. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump, again. Why? Because people realized the world didn't end after he got elected. Things just sort of continued to be normal. And America is not yet ready for another Clinton presidency, or a homeless, Latino or gay president.

• 3 weeks ago

Elizabeth Warren or Biden.

• 3 weeks ago

Trump. If not Trump, Hillary Clinton. After all the trash the democrats have drug this country through, the plan has to be to restore her throne.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.