Why is it that you stupid Americans don't understand the difference between communism and fascism?

Actually, I do, Einstein. Think again, if you are able.

• Jim V

Who is stupid enough to make a blanket statement that says “we” don’t?

Why is it that you asked that "stupid" question?

True and then there's others who can't tell the difference between religion and politics and then post politics questions in the religion section.

The actual definition was not provided, both forms of Government were described a dictatorships when I was in school.

• rick

Or socialism .......

They'er not STUPID.

They're simply ignorant.

Different people are ignorant about different subjects.

I don't think you're STUPID, if you can't finish a LATVIAN crossword puzzle.

I would fairly claim that you SEEM to be ignorant of the Latvian language.

How do I know if you understand either one of them? How do I know you aren't just being a hypocrite?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Jim V

As socio-economic practice goes, this illustration is spot on. 
      Socialism takes from all people and distributes from one pot. 
      Fascism goes a step further where the government directs productivity. 
      Communism another step where the government takes over the productive resources - owns everything. 

It's not all of us. But we have a C-student-becomes-the-boss culture. It's common in the US to reward networking & politics, not aptitude & wisdom. Which is funny because so many of us whine about politicians, then they go touch up their resumes with all the politics they accomplished that year. Fix up their houses to impress the politics going on in their neighborhoods.

• Paul

Since we reject all such false philosophies, why would we want to study any of them?