9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Best answer

Looks like there is some confusion in the ranks.

"evidence enough" from a book of editorial hearsay is not a high level of evidence. The question is asking why this is enough to [filling in the blank] to believe it's true.

Surely the evidence needed should be more than editorial. Physical evidence, testable evidence, empirical evidence should be easy to provide for such a grand book as The Holy Bible or Quran, or Baghdad Ghia (I can never spell that).

• 2 weeks ago

I don't, silly. Unless the book happens to be true. But I advise all people to know God for themselves, through their own experiences with him. It's the logical thing to do.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Come on God, You know better than that. Your Church knew You, loved You and worshipped You for three and a half centuries before its Pope instructed its bishops to gather some of its writings into a book. Β The book is a product of Your Church. Your Church isn't a product of a book.

• Becuz theyre stupid.. just like them American s ***

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Like George Carlin once said; if your phone number is not in my agenda, you do not exist.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The Holy Bible is no ordinary book, sport. It has outlived every kingdom, empire and nation. It is indestructible.Β 

But you're not.Β 

Its the ONLY way we can ever know God - who he is, what he is like, who we are, where we came from, and where we're going.Β 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't, the number of lives changed is evidence.

• 2 weeks ago

I don't. I persist that you need to experience God for yourself to "know" God. I don't think you'll find intellectual evidence of God because one of the reasons why

I

think we are here is to overcome duality/The illusion of being separate from God and other people.Β 

• Liam
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

What sort of evidence are you looking for?

Evidence is usually in books tbh

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.