Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Why does Pearl L answer the same question with 2 different accounts? what is the point of that?

Yeah, silly and actually not allowed, esp since the answers are the same. BUT, calling out a member is a violation here, for you.

• Saut de Chat

I think the BA percentage is broken anyway. I’ve been at 25% BA for many years. 

Anybody can have different accounts on different platforms.

You may use a  laptop or iphone or even an ipad,

Stop calling her out its her buisness not ours.

• Zirp

Maybe it's two different persons..

but yeah, call-out violation, so reported

• Daniel

Because she wants to Tired of people Picking on her and being Mean to her

By the way its a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines to have a Discussion about another User on here its a Chat Violation

• Weasel McWeasel

and oddly......the correct  FACTS, that answered the question.-----was reported.  Too funny.......

• .

Users do as they please. A single user posting to the same question using multiple accounts (esp if the answers aren't providing different info or opinions) would be point gaming. However, it's also a violation to call out users or chat about them.

If they are the same person and have two accounts they are not breaking any rules.  But I have seen both accounts answering the same question many times in other categories.  I am not sure but I would consider that the accounts are interacting and that would be a violation. Unless they are not the same person.

Pearl and Pearl L are fine members of our Yahoo Answers community. We are always grateful for such interesting and insightful responses.

• Weasel McWeasel

But anywho.........I am glad she was re-instated......as I hate to see anyone with an account that high, get suspended.    Other users, with high accounts, who have stalked me and lied about me on the boards,  I was less sorry to see go.  But Pearl's okay in my book. 

Ask her if it bothers you that much, i would not waste 5 points on asking a question only she can answer, but i do hope you get your answer, not sure your allowed 2 accounts.

• Weasel McWeasel

Because   YAHOO  agreed that it  WASN'T a violation.  But see?  that doesn't stop the same pest from pulling the trick  *again*....since they operate a dozen accounts. 

Actually, I do know the  *correct* answer..........

awhile ago,  Pearl was suspended.......so she created a new account, while her appeal was pending.

Her original million point account  *was* then re-instated......and she was left with the new spare account. 

So now when she max's out for the day at 160 answers......she just hops over to the other account, and answers another 160 questions. 

and then posts she can't find a job 320 times a day. 

Gee............I wonder why? 

• Weasel McWeasel

There is an appeal link,  where you can appeal anything......answer deletions  question deletions even account suspensions.  I've gotten this account back from suspension several times now.....because liars and stalkers keep stalking me.  And now apparently, I have another one in this section. 

I think its a trivial matter, compared to the problems this place has. 

Let her be.

• Weasel McWeasel

Precisely.......she bothers no one, and I see no evidence of blatant point gaming . As a matter of fact,  out of all the top 10 people on the leaderboard, her BA ratio is one of the only  LEGIT ones.  Her, and perhaps Conley.  The others are all clearly point gamers.,,with absurd BA ratio's