Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Im 13 but don't have a boyfriend??? Is it because im ugly?

I was ugly as **** when I was 13, wait till you get a bit older, I was 20 when I had my first girlfriend so don’t stress about it.

Source(s): Myself as a child

You're too young

• Ana

Ugly is relative. The hottest girl in school could be too ugly for Brad Pitt or Jesse McCartney. On the other hand, an ugly girl at school could be “sexy/cute” to a guy who’s extremely ugly himself.

So there’s no way to objectively say if you look good or not, but the most likely reason you’ve been single for so long is because your standards are too high for what you are. AKA: the guys who like YOU, you stubbornly don’t like them back bcuz you’re unreasonably expecting “bettered

Some people become better looking when they enter their 20s. These people are called late bloomers. I have seen some really ugly, obese, and women with even lazy eyes, having 2-3 children. It is a lot easier for a woman to get laid/or a man than it is for the average man.