I hate rap, all of it. What's your opinion on rap?

pssy got that wet wet got that drip drip got that super soaker

I like rap. I mostly like rap from the hip hop genre, I don't like mumble rap or most of today's rap.

All?

Wth

i like the old 80s rap music (dj quick, run dmc, public enemy, nwa) besides then i don't like it

As long as it doesn't mix with something wack like pop, country, house music, something distasteful. I'm more into substance with meaning, but I'm fine with "silly" carefree songs as long it's not too similar and repetitive like someone else's.

It's not what I prefer but there is some I like.

I hate it too, but mostly because the lyrics are garbage. I think it has become worse with time. Some of it just sounds like lazy mumbling, followed by too many yeahs and whats ...like they are too lazy to even speak. I can't say I like country music either... that is also going through entropy... not that I ever liked it, just that's they are getting worse.

Old country and old rap music is more tolerable to me than the new stuff. Country music mixed with rap has got to be the worst though. If your not a beer drinking fool complaining about women and praising your truck then you're probably not country. There are few exceptions to this... so don't post the 5 songs out there in these genres that are decent, because they don't represent the majority.

• polly

The only rap I can tolerate is when it's fused with metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2CrYPl5nQc

Youtube thumbnail

Older rap (Tupac and Eminem) was okay, Pop Rap and New Rap (Lil Pump and XXX) is just cringefest

I like it... especially gangsta rap