Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Did you expect this?

NEW Army relocates Lt. Col Alex Vindman and his family to an Army base to protect him. Stepped up patrols of his home and security assessment come after Trump & GOP allies have attacked impeachment witness.

No, nor am I surprised. Trump's base is full of savages. Just listen to the things they say.

• Jerome

Any American who think this is normal procedures within our govt is delusional. 

A high ranking military officer has to go into hiding from the POTUS and his crew, I mean staff.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how cons still defend the actions of this administration. If you still want to call it that........

And we the people are going for it..........

WTH has America become?🇺🇸

• Shilo

"Dad......do not worry, for I will be all right for telling the truth." When I heard this from Lt. Col Alex Vindman, I knew that it was his father's expectation that something bad could happen to him or his family for testifying. He didn't have to testify; him doing so given the concerns of safety, makes this man even more honorable than his distinguished career. 

Yes and no, that I expected this in the aftermath of testimony. Look what happened to Dr Blasey Ford after her testimony involving Brett Kavanaugh. Her life and family were threatened; she had to move, go into hiding. However, in the end, she has been honored for her valor in speaking out. I hope that Lt. Col Vindman and family are safe, and he will be honored as well for speaking the truth.  

I did, yes.

It's precisely why the whistleblower's identity is protected, not just his job.

If it’s true, I’m glad of it. I didn’t expect it, exactly.