why do white people have a problem with black only scholarships, when they enforce race quotas in universities for white people?

I am second generation, following my parents moving to the US from Laos in the 90's.  I grew up in a district that was majority black families.  You talk about racism, but you ignore the very poor treatment that blacks give towards Asian families.  I had so many black classmates who did not do well and they lashed out at me because they were racist and thought me being Asian gave me some magical advantage, when really I just studied.

When I got my scholarship it was because I worked hard, not because of my race.  But I had black classmates who had done maybe mediocre at best but were given full rides.  I was not upset with them because I was happy that they would do better with their lives. Despite that, to this day I have former classmates who will say I only got my scholarship because I'm Asian.

Sorry for the rant.  But you should stop focusing on whites and start focusing on your own people.  Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones, as they say.

Why do you have a problem with white people having a problem? You routinely state that you do not care for white people or their opinions.  The only logical conclusion would be that you lie when you say that and actually need white people to validate you.

your low iq is showing.

LMFAO! There's black only colleges and black only dorms. If you want segregation so bad, go for it. Pick my cotton too while you're at it.