Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Would you ever want to drive a cargo van as your personal vehicle, why or why not?

Yes if i could not have the car i do , a cargo van might be a good choice . Except id want to be able to have more than one passenger ...but i can only have one now so i guess so . But no because I will never give up my car or another one of the same kind. A cargo van can be fun , but it doesn't go fast .

Ideally I wouldn't, but I can see many uses for such a vehicle, it is good for moving stuff and tools and supplies, also plenty of room to sleep there if that is ever needed.

No, because I am planning on having kids. I think everyone should have kids. If you don't then something's wrong with you

depends on the size and weight allocation. the bigger it is the more gas and higher cost of insurance.

i had a 1/2 ton van which i lived in for more than 3 yrs, it was the best thing i did for 20 years