Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

So according to the Democrats, someone can lie about something they heard first-hand and that makes it a credible testimony?

That sounds more like Republicans.

Friend what's bugging me is this person that supposedly heard the conversation. what power or authority did this person have to be listening in on Donald Trump's personal telephone conversation? Did he have some kind of federal warrant to investigate Donald Trump?

All Truths are Generally Agreed upon Lies.

AGAIN THE stand is open for any liars willing to testify. Sigh 

• ndmagicman

I agree.

Today Volker, the Always Trumper, lied and changed his testimony from the closed hearing version.

I find Volker completely not credible.

• So, according to republicans, as long as a bank gets its money back, the robbers can't be guilty of a crime. Especially if the bank doesn't realize the money is gone. Then there REALLY is no crime?

Credibility is judged overall. Is this a credible person? Has he lived a worthy life? Do other witnesses agree with him? Does he have a reason to lie? Would he have been better off in his personal life if he’d kept his mouth shut? Does he make a sacrifice in testifying?

None of the people testifying are Democrats. One donated a million dollars to Trump's inauguration. The rest were appointed by Republican Presidents, Trump himself or members of his cabinet. 

• ?

What lie? ......

Apparently yes. Hearsay is an idiotic thing to say.

• ndmagicman

I agree.

I find Volker completely not credible.