Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

So according to the Democrats, someone can lie about something they heard first-hand and that makes it a credible testimony?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That sounds more like Republicans.

• 3 weeks ago

Friend what's bugging me is this person that supposedly heard the conversation. what power or authority did this person have to be listening in on Donald Trump's personal telephone conversation? Did he have some kind of federal warrant to investigate Donald Trump?

• 3 weeks ago

All Truths are Generally Agreed upon Lies.

• 3 weeks ago

AGAIN THE stand is open for any liars willing to testify. Sigh 

• ndmagicman
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I agree.

Today Volker, the Always Trumper, lied and changed his testimony from the closed hearing version.

I find Volker completely not credible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • So, according to republicans, as long as a bank gets its money back, the robbers can't be guilty of a crime. Especially if the bank doesn't realize the money is gone. Then there REALLY is no crime?

• Pedro3 weeks agoReport

Corruption has to be proven with evidence. Still waiting for it.

• 3 weeks ago

Credibility is judged overall. Is this a credible person? Has he lived a worthy life? Do other witnesses agree with him? Does he have a reason to lie? Would he have been better off in his personal life if he’d kept his mouth shut? Does he make a sacrifice in testifying?

• 3 weeks ago

None of the people testifying are Democrats. One donated a million dollars to Trump's inauguration. The rest were appointed by Republican Presidents, Trump himself or members of his cabinet. 

• Pedro3 weeks agoReport

If that DNC check was big enough I will also lie.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

What lie? ......

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Apparently yes. Hearsay is an idiotic thing to say.

• ndmagicman
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I agree.

Today Volker, the Always Trumper, lied and changed his testimony from the closed hearing version.

I find Volker completely not credible.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.