Hey Jesus worshipers, why do you break the 1st commandment Exodus 20:1-3 and ignore what Jesus said? Revelations 22:9?

But he said to me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God

Did Jesus part the Red Sea? Did Jesus have a covenant with the Israelites?

Luke 4:8 But Jesus replied, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.

Jesus himself said this:

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So whats up with that?

You focus on one verse out of 31,102 in the KJV Bible - and then presume to rewrite the whole Bible around a couple of cherry picked verses. And God takes copious notes.

See these:

Jhn 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Jhn 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Col 1:19 For God in all his fullness

was pleased to live in Christ,

Col 1:20 and through him God reconciled

everything to himself.

He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth

by means of Christ's blood on the cross.

JESUS HERE CLAIMS TO BE "THE ALMIGHTY"

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, >>>the Almighty<<<.

(BRACKETS ADDED)

Jhn 5:23 All men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

I don't. And that was a highly embarrassed angel who had been delivering a message from Christ verbatim, not Christ himself.

I don't worship Christ. I worship his father and our father, his God and our God.

• Exodus 20, there are the 10 commandments, which you do not observe!

It was NOT the risen Christ who said  “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God."  That was a created angel speaking. Jesus is not a created angel. In fact, God commands all His angels to worship Christ! Hebrews chapter 1. As angels worship Christ, so do humans, because He is God manifest in the flesh as John 1:1-14 states. Nobody breaks the 1st commandment by giving Jesus the same honor we give the Father, as Jesus told us to do, John 5:23, because to worship Christ is to worship the Father.

• Yahoo User3 weeks agoReport

• Paul

Where did you get that from? The Book of Mormon? Exodus 20:1-2 in the Bible reads "And God spoke all these words: I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me". Which is exactly what Christian believe.

Not Jesus, an angel.  

You're pretty scared of WORSHIP of Jesus. 

Nobody could do all Jesus did and NOT be God. 

Got to wonder why the fear?  Where's live and let live?

Want us to attack your false belief? 

Because we don't,  yet.

• Yahoo User3 weeks agoReport

Mathew 7:21:23 Act 2:22 read and overstand it!

Worshiping Jesus does not break the First Commandment.

See: the Bible.

(Hint: Jesus is God.)

It was not Jesus speaking in Revelation 22:9. That was John speaking about falling on his knees before an angel that rebuked him. 

Jesus and his Father are one with the Holy Spirit. 

God the Father is the “mens” of God. The primordial ground for the divine mind. 

God the Son is the “notitia sui” of God. Self-knowledge. Self-possession of the body.

God the Holy Spirit is the “amor sui” of God. The love that is breathed out between Father and Son. 

Jesus didn't say anything in Exodus, it was before His time. Likewise Jesus didn't say anything in Revelation (No S, please note!) which was a prophetic dream of John.

• Yahoo User3 weeks agoReport

Reading is fundamental! What you just wrote is 1 of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. Never at any time did my question say Jesus said any thing in Exodus, Everyone on this page is now dumber for having read your comment. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Pick and choose your own Jesus is today's Christians' motto!