Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why are demonRATS trying to make trump impeached? this impeaching is a WHICH HUNT!!!?

Did your mother have syphilis by any chance? 

• Mandy

You want to come back when you actually have something worth asking?  And not just bull****?

Which Witch is Which?  LOL!

They like facts  and no like idiotic on men. JUST LIKE most of the world. 

WHICH hunt are you referring to? lmfao

• Jim2

That's what Trump wants you to believe. A lot of us, including me, don't believe Trump though. He is ALWAYS a liar. If I were you, I wouldn't believe him either.

The DEMOCRATS are holding an impeachment inquiry because they truly believe Trump abused his power by trying to blackmail Ukraine into investigating the Bidens. It's not a WITCH hunt.

• martin

The impeachment is a Democratic party plan to make voters lose faith in Trump.

Well argued.  You clearly avoided name-calling, and provided in depth sources to support your position that were all clearly annotated and linked.  

Democrats hate America