Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Is she just being polite?

I met a girl at school party and we chatted for a bit, and she added me on FB later. She always likes my pictures, and when I see her in hallways i wave or say hi and she does the same thing. She is a year younger than me in school, so we don’t have any classes together but frequently meet in between classes in the hallway. A second time I chatted with her was in the school cafeteria line up. We chatted for few mins and she asked me few questions about myself and schoolwork, but she had to leave cuz she was running late to class. Does she like me? Whenever we meet I always wave at her and she always wave and smile ( even if we r far apart, but we have only had conversations twice in the last 6 months). I’m not sure how she feels about me. She is a nice person, smart, perhaps on the shy side. Is she interested or just being a friendly?

Favorite Answer

Well tbh it could be either way. But i think u should try and take the risk, take that extra step and get out of your comfort zone. You take little steps and see how she bounce back. But again it could be either way, you won't really know unless you try to take some actions. Good Luck man! 

Sounds like she considers you a casual friend...but that doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. Even attractive girls are allowed to have platonic friends (or at least they should be).

she might like you