Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Am I fat? I’m 15..?

Alright so I just turned fifteen and I’m 5’4 1/2 and 115 pounds.

I’m really worried if that’s chubby or fat? Because my best friend is 5’6 and 105 ibs so I feel really chubby next to her. And I really want to act (not as a job but as a hobby) and I’m worried I’d be too fat for roles.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

She's underweight, which is unhealthy and hard on your heart and bones. 5 more pounds weight loss and her periods would likely stop. You're normal but on the LOW side of normal.

• 3 weeks ago

You’re fine! I’m 17 the exact same height and weigh 120. It all has to do with your fat and muscle ratio. I feel the same way you do, if your body image bothers you, you could always try working out a bit or eating healthier. 

• 3 weeks ago

You're not even close to being fat. Your BMI is 19.4 so you're actually almost underweight which is 18.5.

You're fine. Your friend, however, is underweight (BMI: 17).

• 3 weeks ago

Another female looking for attention; say it isn't so

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No, you are not fat at all. And do me a favor, and stop compering your life to others, because i promise you could never be happy when you try to please other. The things is your not living for others, live for yourself and do what makes you happy.   

• 3 weeks ago

Your perfect!!

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Quit being silly.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

YOU ARE NOT FAT.

• 3 weeks ago

Weirdo. You are no where near fat.

• 3 weeks ago

Since when is someone your height and weight fat?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.