Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

Am I fat? I’m 15..?

Alright so I just turned fifteen and I’m 5’4 1/2 and 115 pounds.

I’m really worried if that’s chubby or fat? Because my best friend is 5’6 and 105 ibs so I feel really chubby next to her. And I really want to act (not as a job but as a hobby) and I’m worried I’d be too fat for roles.

She's underweight, which is unhealthy and hard on your heart and bones. 5 more pounds weight loss and her periods would likely stop. You're normal but on the LOW side of normal.

You’re fine! I’m 17 the exact same height and weigh 120. It all has to do with your fat and muscle ratio. I feel the same way you do, if your body image bothers you, you could always try working out a bit or eating healthier. 

You're not even close to being fat. Your BMI is 19.4 so you're actually almost underweight which is 18.5.

You're fine. Your friend, however, is underweight (BMI: 17).

Another female looking for attention; say it isn't so

No, you are not fat at all. And do me a favor, and stop compering your life to others, because i promise you could never be happy when you try to please other. The things is your not living for others, live for yourself and do what makes you happy.   

Your perfect!!

• Mandy

Quit being silly.

• Jerry

YOU ARE NOT FAT.

Weirdo. You are no where near fat.

Since when is someone your height and weight fat?