I didn't get paid for all the hours I worked?

We were having problems with the system as we change to a Frenchies store and basically I didn't have a way to punch in but I wrote down all the hours that I made 

And I worked over 100+ hoours in 2 weeks and the last day I called the manager and asked him about my hours cause I haven't told him how many hours I did 

But I did leave a note saying that I made 100 hours 

He told me he knows and that he already put it in the system and not to worry so I'm like okay thanks 

I received a paycheck of only $540 dollars

For 71 hours since 10/30/19 - 11-12/19 

When I basically closed every single night non stop now surely this is a mistake on him putting me 71 hours total

I'm very mad right now cause I have been coming to this store every freaking day cause we're short on staff and I've been busting my *** for $10 an hour only to not get my full hours 

So how do I go an approach him about this I don't want him making excuses or saying that the 30 hours go in for the next week or some B's like that I want to confront him about fixing this and giving me the hours I made this is the first time this happened and in a way it's also my fault for telling him at the last hour without any proof but a note saying I made 100 hours but he knows that I've been closing the store for a week straight over 10 hours each 

Have you even talked to your manager or did you come running to YA first?

• Pam

You’ve already done your part and you already notified the manager who has acknowledged how many hours you worked. Now you have to go back to him and ask him why you weren’t paid for the full 100 hours? Do not be upset; this is why we have a department of labor for when employees don’t get paid for the hours that they legitimately work. But give your manager a few days to give you your payment. But not too long. 

You just can't trust those Frenchies.  The Germans are MUCH MORE trustworthy.

• Judy

What did you expect your paycheck ts be for 71 hours at $10 per hour? Does your paystub show the number of hours? What does the stub say for gross pay? Be sure to hang onto your written log of what days and times you work.

• Turbro3 weeks agoReport

I made over 100 hours 109 to be exact but I'm only getting paid for 71 hours

Here's what you do-

You document EVERY hour you worked, you then write down how much it totals up to, and then you subtract the $540 from the total, that will be how much money is outstanding.

You go directly to your manager and to HR with these documents, and you explain to them the situation, however, YOU need to make sure all yours "I's" and "T'' are crossed here before you submit everything. Your manager should be able to rectify this almost right away, or at worst, 1-2 business days.

This is a very fixable situation.

Never bust your *** for fast food, you get no rewards ever. You only ever will get shorted wages and wasted time, they really don’t care and you won’t move up any ladder. They’re short staffed because nobody else can stand working there under such awful conditions and you should get out too.