Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

What's with all of the kidnappings of kids and adults ?

Its starting to seem like left and right people are talking about people attempting to kidnap women and kids but it seems to be mostly adults recently. I thought it was just my state but I seen its other places. It's almost like everyday I hear about women being tricked or grabbed up and its places that it was uncommon that it's happening. My guess is that theres possibly a huge trafficking ring starting. Even my sister has told us about some suspicious people waiting outside her home. I overheard a women speaking about a woman being grabbed up at a store today. 

They are being killed for their organs.

This has been a growing problem since March this year, especially in your state and one of the neighboring ones. The media have been subject to a partial news-blackout, so fewer than half of the events have actually been reported. There is grave concern that the motive is not people trafficking but organ trafficking. People's organs (liver, kidneys, corneas (eyes), lungs, hearts and even skin) are being removed from their living bodies and flown to privately funded, secret surgical centers in remote areas (including Caribbean islands) where transplant operations are being carried out on people with money. 

• liz

Which state is that?