My amazon package never arrived, who do I contact?

So I ordered a glass panel from amazon and it is being delivered by FedEX and i ordered it 2 weeks ago from California and i live on the east coast of the US, and for two weeks the tracking hasnt moved and its been in the same place at a smartpost on Greeley Colorado

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

I had a similar problem with a package from California. If you are watching the tracking then you know where it is. Start with contacting Amazon if you are worried about it. Just the same I think occasionally things are held up for some reason and the shipping service will rush it to you once it is resolved for an example bad weather trucks break down. Watch tracking and be patient. 

• 2 weeks ago

If it was shipping directly from amazon, definitely contact them. If it was shipped via a 3rd party, then try contacting them first maybe.

• art
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

you contact the seller through the Amazon site, its their responsibilty to ensure that you get the parcel, if they ignore your e-mail then after two days you can contact Amazon customer care and let them know

• 3 weeks ago

fedex is terrible..............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Since tracking info tells you exactly where it is, then I suggest you call that post office directly. And then call Amazon if you don't have any success.

• 3 weeks ago

The entity that has your money.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Do you think you would contact Amazon?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.