My amazon package never arrived, who do I contact?

So I ordered a glass panel from amazon and it is being delivered by FedEX and i ordered it 2 weeks ago from California and i live on the east coast of the US, and for two weeks the tracking hasnt moved and its been in the same place at a smartpost on Greeley Colorado

I had a similar problem with a package from California. If you are watching the tracking then you know where it is. Start with contacting Amazon if you are worried about it. Just the same I think occasionally things are held up for some reason and the shipping service will rush it to you once it is resolved for an example bad weather trucks break down. Watch tracking and be patient. 

If it was shipping directly from amazon, definitely contact them. If it was shipped via a 3rd party, then try contacting them first maybe.

• art

you contact the seller through the Amazon site, its their responsibilty to ensure that you get the parcel, if they ignore your e-mail then after two days you can contact Amazon customer care and let them know

fedex is terrible..............

Since tracking info tells you exactly where it is, then I suggest you call that post office directly. And then call Amazon if you don't have any success.

The entity that has your money.

• Greg

Do you think you would contact Amazon?