Are a cancer man and a Scorpio woman compatible?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely. I'm a cancerian my first ever girlfriend was a scorpio, I didnt even know untill some years ago that she was. And it all made sense because we really clicked and had huge amount of love for eachother, I f*cked it up though by cheating while she was on vacation. Till this day I still feel kinda bad about it and wonder where we would be if I never did what I did. Anyway, scorpio women often are almost immediately attracted to me without even knowing me, same with pisces, aires, virgos, other cancers, and leo women.

But mostly other water signs. 

• Janet

It depends on how his needs (planets, of which there are 10) interact with HER needs. Harmoniously or with conflict.

The Signs don't matter and don't indicate the type of interaction. The idea that Signs matter for this is just a commercial gimmick .. real astrology requires individual birthdata and cannot be written or the mass media. And love questions are #1 in what people ask about, so there is money to be made from them.

I.E. ... don't use Signs for compatibilty, and don't use Sun-sign astrology for the individual.

You need to do the "synastry" between his natal chart and her natal chart. First, you must get accurate birthdata for both:

(1) day, month, year of birth\

(2) exact hour and minute of birth (no times rounded off to the nearest hour/half-hour/quarter-hour, since being off by as little as 4 minutes can sometimes make huge errors in the evaluation)

Then I suggest this website for a synastry evaluation of how the two interact. It's not the best analysis, but it is free and all you need is the birthdata (you cannot do ANY accurate astrology without considering all the 40-50 factors as shown in the birthchart calculated from the birthdata):

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

If you cannot get birthdata for a person, then don't bother with astrology ... you'll only get information that is as likely to be wrong as to be right, and all that does is mislead you and cause you to make wrong decisions.

Look the ascendent and descendent 

yes yesyes yesyes yes

To many emotions. Water signs Cardinals and Fixed aren't really the best match. Both are to manipulative and jealous. Pisces fishes are better for both the crab and the Scorpion.

Totally

Cancer moon Man

Scorpio and Pisces get along best. 

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

I noticed that you have asked many religious questions. According to the Bible all types of fortune telling are forbidden. You don’t need to have the approval of strangers and superstition for your relationships. Judges people by their actions, not fate of birth.

i dont see why not

Depends on the skin color of said woman