What do you think about the woman who got body slammed at Popeye's?

• reme_1

Unbelievable!!! why would a man do that to any woman????

He hurt her seriously.

All I can say is I hope they apprehend the people that did it.

Every time a white person gets into with someone of another race they have to resort to racial slurs and when they get their azzes beat over they think they have been done so wrong like there is no such thing as provoking someone.

i think whoever did it was very rude for doing that

• Dr. D

From what I've understood: A White woman claims she was overcharged at Popeye's. She complains to staff (all Blacks) who deny her claim, and the White woman resorts to using the forbidden "N" word. After that the woman gets body slammed breaking several bones. 

The Blacks believe they were justified. A believe the woman will take legal action and we'll see what happens next. 

All in all, it was handled badly by all. 

That racist Trump voter shouldnt have been using the n word. lol

😄

Hence the reason it's best to buy fried chicken elsewhere. Geezus kryste.

A dead female employee. Now a battered female customer.

1. Popeyes food is absolute shxt. The skin is tough/hard. The red beans and rice are the only must have.

2. There's KFC, Churchs, Albertsons, Walmart, Smiths, Harmons, Stater Bros, Vons, Ralphs. All places to get fried chicken family meals. Hello! And for waaaaay cheaper.

Source(s): I shop. Duh.

Americans have always been a violent nationality.