How/can a 19 year old make money in stocks? How much capital do I need?

Alright, this is a long one……. But please read if you can :)

We all want to be rich….. I know.

I’ve always wanted to make money online and I’ve done everything, pretty much every methods. Now obviously I haven’t studied them or used my time to master them otherwise I should already be making good income so I guess that’s on me.

I was doing affilaite marketing but the company got shutdown :( I was making like £190 per month too :( and I’m 19 without a job just for now so yeah :(

anyway, I do have money saved up and quite a good amount because I don’t spend my money on garbage like pretty much 99% of people that were in my college have lol.

With that being said, I saw some advert about stocks. Now I saw that day trading requires a ridiculous capital to start whereas stocks said you could start with a grand ?

Soooo there’s a lot of fake YouTube vids these days on how to make money on stocks and want to know from real people how I should go about it.

Can I make money? I don’t care if it takes a few years.

And how much do I really need to start?

And where should I goto learn? Or name a reliable course / websites for me to learn.

Lastly is it really worth it? In the future can you make a big amount of money with stocks?

Thank you

Forget everything you are trying to do.  Get a job or better start a business.  Earn an income, live beneath that income, invest the difference for the long term. Embrace compounding. Literally everything above is someone just trying to avoid working for a living, but you'll find your going to need to. 

This company is your best bet https://jvz4.com/c/1212969/342439 and it will give you all the tools you need to get started as well

You are a grown man now but I am not gonna say anything about that. I think it doesn't matter which path you take but as long as you dedicate time you will start to see results. I have been day trading from when I was 17 and now I am also 19. They were lot's of trial and errors along the way but by not giving up I can admit I am a successful trader. I am speaking so as I have managed to have a forex Academy and my source of income is now day trading and teaching people to trade at fulltime. This might also help you https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTxoLPNOrlI

• Judy

Investing 1000 pounds in stocks you'd probably make less than a couple hundred pounds in a couple years. So yes you can make money, but aren't likely to become rich in a couple years. And affiliate marketing is a good way to make the guys at the top of the pyramid rich, not you.

You can make a lot of money in stocks if you invest a lot over a very long period of time.

30-40 years.

You are not going to double your money in a few years.

Any advertising about stocks is a warning to AVOID.  They want your money. If they could make money with stocks they would be doing it, not selling you on it.

You don't even have a job. You have no concept of the world around you.

If you can't afford to lose your initial investment stay away from any high risk opportunities like daytrading, options, futures, volatile companies etc. Stocks need a long term perspective.

Invest regularly in a solid ETF on the MSCI - on average this should get you a profit of 5 - 10% over a minimum of 10 years