Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

I know this has little chance of being answered truthfully - How many wives do not ever give head to their husbands?

I'm a couple years away from filing for divorce, and I want to tell her that that is the main reason.  I'm preparing now, and just want to gather information.  Like I said, I know chances are that people are going to lie about this.

Most people don't really talk about the details of their sex lives...although there probably is a study somewhere on this. But the bottomline is that sexual chemistry has to be established before marriage and that would have been the time to mention that lack of oral sex is a complete dealbreaker for you. I'm not going to lie about it, I wouldn't have married someone who wasn't willing to engage in and good at oral sex.

No reason for strangers to lie. 

You want a number? How Many? The more appropriate question is; Why do some spouses chose not to be intimate? OR Why do some spouses find it repulsive to initiate any measure of kindness. Why? Maybe they are ignorant. Maybe you smell bad. Maybe they hate themselves. Maybe they don't love you...There are as more questions than answers. 

• Chris

This would be considered a lack of intimacy and is cause for divorce. But chances are she never gave u much head before u got married

• David

Well, the simple truth of the matter is, the average man won't marry a woman unless she really enjoys all of the sexual activities that he does. And what man doesn't enjoy receiving head on a regular basis? So at some point in the relationship, she must give head or she will probably never get a marriage proposal. But that doesn't mean that women can't change their behavior AFTER getting married.

It's truly sad, but many women pretend to like that until they are legit, and then they stop pretending.

I think it's a terrible reason for a guy to file for divorce. But then, I don't know the whole circumstance of your marriage. It is a scientific fact that if a woman denies sex to her partner, that is emotional abuse. That works the other way, too. A man who denies sex is emotionally abusing his wife, that is.

But there are many types of sexual activities that can keep both a man and a woman happy. If she's not going down on you but you are having vaginal intercourse 3 times a week...

Then I'd say you are a terrible person to divorce based on not getting head.

But then again, if the sex is more like once a month and NO head on top of that...

It could be time to let that one go...

I have but I prefer not to and my husband is okay with it. If you would divorce over this then you are pretty shallow.

You're pitiful and worse.

• glcang

Who can judge you? If getting blown is what is all about for you then leave and find someone who will suck you off.. there are many ways to live ...choose what you like and deal with the consequences.

Yeah, you are totally right, there ain't Bitchez on the planet what'll get on here and admit they don't blow their husband.  So, don't pay attention to what the Bitchez on here say - they have a vested interest in word not getting out that wives don't give BJs - only GFs do.  This is an honest answer to your question: mine does not, and my GF does.  I take much enjoyment in going down on them both, so that's not the causative factor.  I know 5 guys who I can think of right now who are always bemoaning and commenting about this very thing.  I think it is quite rare that a wife does. 

• -

Why did you marry her if it was such a deal breaker?

Why are you so obsessed with an act that brings no pleasure to your wife? That's supposed to be a poor substitute when you can't have real sex.