I want to run away from home and quit my apprenticeship what should I do?

So I recently started a business admin apprenticeship but it’s so boring and depressing and I want to cry every time I go in. All I do is the same thing day after day. I was just gonna go to my nans instead of work and say I want to quit over the phone. My mum will not let me quit as she loses child benefits and also doesn’t get rent from me because I don’t have a backup. What should I do?

• John

I recommend quitting first then run away.

maybe you can use that money from that business to get your own place

So tired of you uk trolls with "mums".

if youre over 18 move out

• Lv 7

oh, you don't like your job? why didn't you say so? there's a support group for that. it's called EVERYONE, and we meet at the bar!

if you don't like what you do, then GET A NEW JOB.

but you shouldn't quit one job without having another lined up. that's just dumb.

only the lucky few actually ENJOY what they do. if your job was a FUN one, they wouldn't pay you!

i hate to say it, but i think you really have some growing up to do...

• john4 weeks agoReport

Yeah I believe I have some growing up to do but I am only 16.

You just have to decide what’s more important, helping your mom and having something you can put on your resume in the future, or moving on with your life. Also maybe you shouldn’t run away if you’re under 18 because it’s illegal. 

Run away.. ....be a lifelong slacker 😉

• john4 weeks agoReport

I understand but this job makes me really depressed and I feel like I could move on to something that I might actually enjoy.