Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

I feel trapped what to do?

This will be long but I haven’t had a job in a few years it stresses me out I am thankful to at least about finally getting my permit I got in a car crash or would have got it earlier then I have. I will be applying for side jobs soon I think but I really don’t think anyone would hire me I was snapped at once for my speech impediment which I am working on and it’s actually a lot better then it was 4 years ago. Now my career job I am meant to do but that could take years to get in I want to be a minister I actually didn’t want to before if you are religious you’d understand the force feeling of it I am female to but if I think of doing something else my life actually gets miserable my dad also had that feeling which explains a lot but I’m sure he would have been a catholic priest but he’s ignored it and his life actually became miserable I am not sure if ignoring it is for sure why though but like it wouldn’t surprise me. Sometimes when I apply for jobs online when they are hiring the apply button won’t even be there I would love to do something tell them but it sucks when you’re not meant to I am trying not to complain but I don’t know what to do I’d love my own place.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

maybe you can create your own job if youre having a hard time getting one, they have grants for that

• 1 year ago

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• 1 year ago

GET A JOB!!!!!!! GET A JOB NOW!!!!!! Doesn't matter what it is, apply for a dishwasher, apply for a car washer, for a waiter, for a grocery store clerk.

ANYTHING!

• 1 year ago

You have a lot of reasons why things won't work for you. It's up to you to decide if you want to believe these things or not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.