Why does my knee hurts when I twist it?

I slipped on ice and my right knee bent to the left side. (My right foot went to the left and a lot of pressure was put on my knee). I didn’t hear a pop and I couldn’t stand up. But after a few minutes I was able to get back up and walk with a little pain. The day after I had basketball tryouts and the only time my knee hurts is when there is a lot of pressure on it and it turns a little. (This happens from running and jumping and happened a lot). But otherwise running and walking is just like normal. The biggest thing google said was that it was a meniscus tear but I did a test where I stand on one leg and twist to see if there is pain but there was none. There is no bruising or any visible signs of anything and I can’t feel pain pushing on my knee anywhere

You should definitely go to a doctor because this might be a bone problem or maybe a muscle problem.

cause you hurt it when you fell, i would go see a doctor about it

Obviously it was a tear of some sort. You need to let it heal, try not irritate or inflame it, it could take a few weeks if you are careful with it. I slipped awkwardly in cheap slippers which affected my knee, it took a while for it to feel normal.