are gold diggers honest about their intentions...?

Many of them are honest and quick to let men know what they're looking for. 

Of course some gold diggers will lie, but it's exhausting for gold-diggers to keep up a facade long-term. Guilt will eventually set in if the guy develops strong feelings for her, and she doesn't love him at all. It's easier if she and her partner are on the same page, and they lay everything out on the table. She gets to express exactly what she needs, he gets to express exactly what he needs, they come to a compromise and both of them can be happy. 

I might be interpreting the Koran wrong, but women who only marry for money should be sodomized with a sharp object (it is in the Koran I believe) for it, as they teach that marriage is not sacred to my religion. 

I'm a gold digger and happily admit to digging up a man's back garden in Australia. Sadly all I found was a fork. Not even a proper fork. It was a spork.

That being said I did deprive that poor man of his back garden spork without his knowledge. A devastating blow.