Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 3 weeks ago

British visa and fingerprint ?

If I did a fingerprint in Iraq for a British visa but get rejected will and I come to Britain and get fingerprinted will my Iraq fingerprint be found out or will my fingerprint get deleted 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Your fingerprints will remain on record

If you've been denied a visa, you're unlikely to be allowed into the UK.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you gave your fingerprints to a British Consulate/Embassy in Iraq the British government has access to them and can easily match you to the person who applied for a visa and was rejected. Just in case you're hoping to now go try to claim asylum or something.

• 3 weeks ago

Your fingerprints are on file. So is the record of your visa denial. Don't expect to come to Britain. Your chances of obtaining a proper visa when you have previously been denied a visa are very poor.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The finger prints are kept on file so of course they will know you have been denied a visa....and without a valid visa you will not be going to Britain

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If your British Visa is rejected you CANNOT enter the UK. You will not get through immigration at the airport. Nothing is deleted.

• 3 weeks ago

deleting or keeping your finger print doesn't enter the equation.  What DOES matter and what will stay on record is that Lana Taha had her British visa request rejected.  So you aren't coming here until you get the reason for the rejection sorted and reapply

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you got rejected for a visa, you are not coming to Britain.

• 3 weeks ago

If you were rejected for a visa, that record will be in the central system together with your fingerprints.  The data is never deleted and the computer will match you in seconds.

You forgot to tell us why you were rejected but the usual reason is 'insufficient ties to your home country'.  That would be a job, family and home.  If you have those now and that was the reason you were given, simply reapply.  If you were rejected for more serious reasons such as ties to terrorism, do not expect another visa in your lifetime.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Britain left Europe because they are sick of you Muslims destroying their country. Why don’t you immigrate to the UAE or Saudi Arabia, they have lots of money and it’s already backwards Stone Age Muslim culture so you will feel right at home.

• SCATTY c
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Firstly, Europe is NOT one country you think it is, its over 50 different countries.  Secondly, nowhere in the OP does it say she wants to immigrate to Britain

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.