Why cant someone from Yahoo answer my question of not being able to comment on news articles anymore?
First off, you allowed your post to remain in the wrong subcategory. This subcategory (Yahoo Answers) is for questions about the Yahoo Answers forum on YA. Many here don't read news articles on Yahoo (for various reasons). Move your question to Other-Yahoo Products.
Next, no one from Yahoo reads the posts on Yahoo Answers. This forum is for questions directed at other users. Understand that Yahoo may not allow comments on articles it didn't publish. Make sure it's an article by Yahoo News that you're trying to comment on, and if you still can't then consider it could be that you your mobile device isn't in desktop mode (try a different device or different internet browser to see if that makes a difference).
- ไม่เป็นไรLv 78 months ago
The reason most people here do not know what you are talking about is that this is Yahoo Answers not Yahoo News. You seem to demand that people here know what you are asking and how to solve your problem. I know I don't and I am sure many others here do not know either. But you ask me about yahoo answers, I should be able to give you a good answer. One thing I would recommend if you are using a phone make sure it is in desktop mode. Good luck with solving your problem.
- 8 months ago
There are several things that have occurred over the last few months with YNews and these may or may not still be happening. There is no way to tell if you do not provide the news item in question.
1. Some news stories do not allow any comments (look for other comments).
2. Some news stories only allow so many (varies).
3. Some only are open for comments for specific times (1 hour for example).
4. You are using a phone that needs to be in desktop mode.
5. You have done something against the guidelines (referenced) and have been banned. We have no way to help you with this and how you might get Yahoo to help is unknown (maybe the pay customer service).
Your best bet is to start a new account with a different email to see what happens.
- Anonymous8 months ago
There is no Yahoo staff monitoring this site.
No one can add comments to Yahoo news articles anymore.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SharonLv 78 months ago
There are no staff from Yahoo that answer questions here. That stopped years ago.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Yahoo is glitchy, different glitches daily, try again a few more times
Because Yahoo staff doesn't answer questions here anymore. Mostly, they got laid off several years ago.