Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Could I be pregnant ?

Iv had two very faint positive pregnancy tests.... one last night and one this morning ..... this mornings slightly darker than last nights, however I have PCOS and am on metformin to help fall, Iv been to see my consultant today who done a test in the hospital, it came back negative but she has sent me for bloods anyway but I won’t get them till tomorrow. 

I have had lots of symptoms that I never get through my normal cycle, like I have very aches boobs mainly on a morning, I’m peeing sooo much, I had a very very light bleed mid cycle and I am 4 days late, I have been soo nauseous for the past three days and by belly is gurgling away .... I’m soo confused and also very impatient Iv had lots of pressure type pains tonight though but they don’t feel like my usual cramping 🤯..... sorry about the long post but if anyone has had anything similar and still been pregnant please reassure me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤯

Test again in a week.

• Byrd

Negative means not pregnant

There's no way to guess.  What I can tell you is that sore boobs, nausea, and peeing a lot are NOT signs of pregnancy in the first month.  They are signs of illness, PMS, and anxiety.  

The reality is there are no signs of pregnancy in there first few weeks after conception. That's why for most women the first and only suggestion that they are pregnant is a missed period.  Four days is late, but it is within a normal fluctuation of a cycle.  Take a deep breath.  Relax.  Stop testing.  Get the blood test. 

Things you didn't include in your post that might be helpful:

1.  Did you have unprotected sex during your ovulation window?

2.  Are you on any kind of birth control?

3.  Is your PCOS medication new or has the dosage changed recently?

4.  Are you trying to get pregnant?