Hector
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 9 months ago

What is your opinion on Randy Orton and Charlott Flair getting owned by AEW corporate brass on twitter?

Tony Khan called out Orton's usage of the n word on twitch. Then Charlotte defended him. Ugh not a good loom

Charlotte should’ve stayed out of it. She was accused of calling a cop the N word too. Also, her dad was accused of being racist by Teddy Long and other wrestlers. 

THEY WEREN'T OWNED BY AEW

What is the n word you're talking about? Is it ni gger? 

All I can say is..... wow

• I guess when you sign a Big Contract Extension with WWE after flirting with and teasing the possibility for more than a month that you might sign with AEW, this is what happens. Randy Orton is laughing all the way to the bank.

It’s funny, tony khan didn’t seem to have an issue with orton when he was putting over aew on that same twitch stream, just has one now because orton resigned with wwe.

they deserve it stay out of aew wwe wrestlers

I think I stopped caring about name calling when I left second grade.